- All adverts are checked by the administrators before being displayed.
- Only tools, materials, models, books and magazines related to workshop activities will be carried.
- All adverts will run for 30 days, you can renew it after 26 days so you can repost your advert again without having to retype it all. Please do not repost your advert again just because it has gone to page 2, we will just delete it.
- Please group all your small sales together into one post, people submitting lots of small tool adverts will get blocked from the submit system, include them in one advert with new lines (return, enter) between items. Large items such as machines may be listed separately even if you have 3 or more to sell.
- All HTML code will be removed by the system. This means that all links in adverts will not be clickable.
- Traders please tick the Trader box, this will add the words trader to your advert and protect you.
- We will not show adverts to auctions on sites like EBay.
- To report an advert please use the Report Advert menu at the left of the page.
- To remove your advert please use the Remove / Edit menu at the left of the page. You will need the advert number, this is below the title on the advert.
- Made a mistake or want to change your advert please use the Remove / Edit menu at the left of the page. You will need the advert number, this is below the title on the advert.
- If you do not want your email showing then you must tick the check box and include a phone number or a web URL otherwise it will show the email.
- All emails are edited to change the @ to to hinder the harvesters and not the users, so please change this back when you try to email somebody.
- Please include as much information as possible in the description.
- Only numbers can be entered in the price, you can put in 0 and the advert will show free or can be left empty if you want to put the price in the description.
- You may add two pictures to the advert. All pictures must be resized to a maximum of 800 pixels wide and 800 pixels high, the file must be less than 512KB in size and in GIF, JPG, JPEG or PNG format.
- Please don't try to use tabs to make it look nice in the text box as these are replaced by a single space.
- PLEASE DON'T POST IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS IT WILL JUST BE DELETED.
- You can use capital letters on words that use them, i.e. Myford ML7.
- Do not put Wanted or For Sale in the title box. A quick title of what you are selling is all that's needed I.E. 'Lathe, Miller and Shaper' the words For Sale or Wanted will be added by the system for you.
- Information adverts go on the forum now. It's free to register and you'll get far more people willing to answer.